Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
what are you saying here? idk what twtbaw is
too wolfy to be a wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
@inDheart:

#405 I'm fine with you not awarding me townpoints, but note that nobody had any reads on aryxi at all at that point. I was the first (potentially excluding YoshL's question that ninja'd me) to push on him.

#408-410 how did he "snap retort" even slightly similarly to you? He said he was tired and that the game and promised a full explanation for all the points I brought up, and apologized for keeping me waiting while noting that this game requires energy he didn't have. He then later disappeared after that interaction and eventually replaced out.

In the game you're referencing, your response was to insult me in three back to back posts, ending with "your reads are always shit so good to see nothing's changed". I'm sorry, but I don't see the similarity here with Aryxi at all, so of course it got a very different response.
yoshl had an aryxi read that i remember, but yeah i guess it's not the balance of people, so fair point

aryxi posted about being mislynched again almost right away, which i still think is similar sentiment-wise, just obviously not nearly as high emotion or ad hominem