View Single Post
Old 08-25-2023, 11:50 AM   #26
Sourissette
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 208: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (side-episode) [POST-GAME]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post

XelNya: (...) Also, thank you for being nice to my friend coming to FFR just to play this game, but I'll talk more about that with Raeko's "analysis".

mellon_collie: (...) Also, like with XelNya, thank you for treating my friend this well and helping them through the game like you did. If she's coming back to play with us, I'm sure your attitude towards her will have played a huge role in it.

Sourissette: It sucks that the game ended on N2 because you were just starting to pick up your stride. I know you were shy and uncomfortable with getting into this and had no idea about any sort of terminology, but you did very well nonetheless. Your dumbtell about not knowing that Raeko was mellon_collie was a brilliant play, and not a single Town player had you in their sights. Had the game lasted, I'm sure you would have made a lot more of an impact. I'm glad you seem to have enjoyed the experience and I would love if you came back to play with us, especially in a more "vanilla" setup. Bringing you here was a good decision and congrats on your victory!
Thank you Xel and Raeko, it was really fun! Hopefully I wasn't too much of a burden!

I was starting to really enjoy it and getting comfortable and I was growing more confident. I wish the game lasted longer, but that was enough to convince me to possibly play again in the future!

Everyone was awesome to me, thank you! (Though that was probably mostly because I wasn't suspected hehe)
Sourissette is offline   Reply With Quote