View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 08:36 AM   #28
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Prepare to have your jimmies rustled.

These kids are so unoriginal that they can only say fatass and make bad sex jokes.

As much as you can blame bad parents for this, it can also just be a shitty neighborhood too. There are many influences that can encourage this type of behavior, but being in a bad neighborhood definitely can worsen things.

I remember seeing a comment about "some people don't kill because murder is illegal". What these kids don't understand is that they're protected by law but they try to act tough because of it, lol.

But yeah, not much else to say about this video really. I actually watched the entire thing (well, *listened* to it. I was reading FFR forums during the video). These kids are bored as shit if they're going to basically be saying the same things for over ten minutes.

I myself have seen some really stupid comments. I remember when I was a high school freshman and then some dumbass was like "hey, you're drinking orange juice? You're a faggot!" Some people come up with the dumbest things in an attempt to look cool around their peers.

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 06-20-2012 at 08:42 AM..
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote