View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 01:18 AM   #59
-zeroSKILL-
Fuc Da Police
FFR Veteran

Location: It's grossly inappropriate and borderline bannable. --Guido
Send a message via AIM to -zeroSKILL-
Default Re: badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!

In. And unless you re-check some of the placements you'll be getting a PM from me with suggested division placings. I lol'ed at some of the people you included in the same group.

musicdemon = high beginner
tangomango = low advanced...

both in Intermediate though. Not complaining about placements... just saying they need work. Yes I read the entire first post, and yes I'll PM you if it doesn't meet my satisfaction before it starts.

PS
lol at kmay in Masters. I approve xD

/wreck'd

EDIT:
I'll send every last credit I have in a sec (it ain't much, I throw credits around like nothing). And tomorrow I'll do a full check of division placements just for practice. I'm planning on hosting a tourney soon and need to see what level most people who participate in tourneys are at.

Note for you though: You have to take into consideration the difficulty level you're giving each division. Honestly... Go look at tangomango's stats, then musicdemon's. Who would win if they were to both play a VC. No competition, and its not even fair =/

I think I'll be hosting FFR's first ever 6 Division Tourney here in a couple weeks B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com View Post
God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->

Last edited by -zeroSKILL-; 02-23-2009 at 01:26 AM..