View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 06:13 AM   #1151
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: hi19hi19's Delicious Custom Theme Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofurox View Post
Lmao having trouble getting a clean score on D3's song. But oh wait, I'm in D4. Yay for mashing I guess. And the songs are just gonna get harder, not sure if I feel like trying to be honest. I'll give it a shot when I wake up and see what happens lol.
If you think you're placed too high I am willing to move you. Show me your best scores on the D3 and D4 files and maybe I will move you down. D4 does get a lot harder very quickly (ventures into high FMO land within 3 rounds) so if you are having too much trouble now perhaps you would be more accurately placed in D3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenAngel91 View Post
I got all of my fmo sdg's recently (besides club and blue violet), so I've been skillboosting a little. I could go up a division if hihi19 thinks it's necessary, I'm not going to be quite as good at the end rounds but it's fine with me.
D3A are players that are basically good enough to compete with D4B but who I thought would have more trouble when D4 gets to the harder rounds (high FMO/low FGOs). If you would like to be moved up I can do that now, but I am not *that* worried about it. If anything, I would move middie and reuben down lol
For some reason nearly everyone from D3A is skillboosting into D4 recently which is making D3A kind of lonely >_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenAngel91 View Post
P.S: I'm really liking this rounds music, I might go check this guy out later.