Old 05-18-2011, 11:33 PM   #612
All_That_Chaz
Supreme Dictator For Life
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to All_That_Chaz
Default Re: League of Legends

Summoner name: AllThatChaz
Main heroes: Xin, Ashe, Veigar

I just started playing Xin the other day. He is ridiculous. Does crazy damage, has automatic lifesteal, a skill that boosts his attack speed, aoe ult, a dashing skill, and a crazy dmg skill. Pretty complete character. I'm still messing with the build but I think I like Boots of Swiftness/Black Cleaver/Phantom Dancer/Bloodthirst/Frost Mallet/Trinity Force. I might consider swapping in another dancer for something. I'm not dead-set on either of the weapons either. The bloodthirst has decent dmg and I tend to favor lifesteal weapons. And the Mallet makes it so nobody escapes from me but I find they normally don't get far anyway since I do such crazy dmg. I like the extra health the mallet gives me too.

Ashe I like because I gravitated immediately to attack speed abuse. I go with zerk greaves/black cleaver/phantom dancer/bloodthirst/phantom dancer/whatever.

I'm pretty green with veigar but I love his nuking potential. AP abuse is obvious. I'm still messing with this build too but I pretty much always go with rod of ages first. I also don't go with the soulstealer because I don't like to hope I get fed.
dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoJaR View Post
god dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalReynolds
I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.