View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 12:12 AM   #5
AlexDest
good hot
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Your top 5 accomplishments 2013? (FFR/SM/osu!)

My top 5 accomplishments were all from 2010-2012, which was my prime. Wish I could achieve scores like these again.

5. Visitor - 4 Perfect AAA
I feel that hardly anyone will understand how insane of a perfect count this is for a chart like Patashu's Visitor. It may look easy if you're just looking at the chart, but when you're playing it yourself, it is MUCH more intimidating than you would expect. It's completely relentless throughout with jumpstream, minijacks, solos, a few bursts to throw you off, etc. This chart requires really good consistency to even get an SDP.

4. Psicicite - 11 Perfect AAA
This chart is insanely hard to be accurate on due to the amount of bursts. Just like Visitor, this is relentless throughout, but with many 32nd minibursts and a lot of holds. An SDP has always been a goal for me but I could never seem to achieve this, no matter how much I persisted.

3. ==Planet KARMA== - 10 Perfect AAA
A notorious chart within the community, so it should be self-explanatory of what it's like. This requires a lot of consistency and great timing with color notes.

2. 1hr 54min JS Challenge - 78984/955/30/5/1/10
This was the first time and the only time I played this chart, never again. It probably shouldn't be considered an accomplishment since I basically wasted almost 2 hours playing something incredibly stupid. But anyway, sub-1000 perfects and 30 greats is pretty insane for something like this. At the time that I achieved this score, I had a problem with screenshots as Stepmania 5 did not want to actually save them, leaving me with a blank folder. Luckily, I got this on an old SMO server.

1. The Medley of Pokemon - 42 Perfects + 1 Good
...let me tell you how ball-breaking it was at where I got the good. The very fucking ending. Well, rather the last (50th) part of the huge medley. Just an absolute letdown and makes me want to go back to attempt to AAA this again. Anyway, this chart clocks in at 26 minutes and 28 seconds (here it is for reference) and the only part worth mentioning is 18:52 which is 240 BPM 16th jumpstream, it can do a number on your accuracy if you're not careful. The whole chart is incredibly nerve-wracking to even achieve this kind of accuracy. Props to leonid for charting this song, it's absolutely perfect for something that's 26~ minutes long.

Last edited by AlexDest; 12-30-2013 at 12:31 AM..
AlexDest is offline   Reply With Quote