View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 02:04 PM   #1
xObserveRx
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to xObserveRx Send a message via MSN to xObserveRx
Default jTWG: Graduation Day

"Finally, we're going to be done with place!"

Shikari fired what was possibly the last hamburger wrapper of his high school career into the nearby trash can. A second wrapper flew toward the basket, clipped the rim and fell to the floor. Looking to his right, he recognized the shooter as his best friend Syhto's boyfriend, StoicRoivaS. Hanging his head low, Stoic stood up.
"Well that's it for my basketball scholarship..."
Shikari laughed.
"The only thing you'll be dunking in college is donuts, bro!"

Stoic had put on a bit of weight over the past four years and clearly Shikari had noticed. He suddenly wondered who, if anyone else, had noticed as well; Syhto? Iggy? Surely his brother, DiscoBobbyPARANOiA would say something if he saw it. He shook the thought out of his mind and made for the cafeteria door.

As he was exiting the room, a terrified looking 00Razor00 nearly took him off his feet. The girl narrowly squeezed by and continued into the cafeteria. Razor didn't have the best rep in the school and based on her current situation, Stoic couldn't imagine enough things that the poor girl could be running from. His answer arrived only a second later when Razor opened her mouth.

"Everyone, school's done early today! Someone threatened the Valedictorian's life!"

Silence filled the room for a few seconds. After what seemed like an eternity, snickers and mumbling crept back into the sound spectrum.
Stoic was frozen to the ground.
"Syhto..."

Suddenly something expected happened. The school's most notorious douchebag, as well as "coolest" person, Omeganitros, retorted.
"The only thing that should be threatened is her virginity! Stoic, hit that shit already, bro!"
The cafeteria burst into laughter. Rage boiled inside of Stoic.

"Hey, **** you, dude!" He screamed, breaking into a run toward the howling jock. Omega's buddies, RawrInc and Gun92 blocked him before he could reach the smiling culprit.

"Mr. Evans, I heard that! Detention, my office, now!"
Stoic recognized the voice of his phys ed teacher, Mr. Wellington. Detention with him would mean push-ups; lots of push-ups. He sighed and turned around.
"But sir, Syhto's been threa-"
"Ms. Stevens is perfectly fine," the lumbering gym teacher cut in, "your pectorals on the other hand, are in for a world of pain. Follow me."

Still shaken up, Razor tried to reassure Stoic as he passed her by.
"I'll make sure Syhto's okay and I'll text you," she whispered.

It wasn't much but it was something.

As Mr. Wellington ushered Stoic out of the cafeteria, Iggy and DBP looked at each other in shock.
"Did that just happen," Iggy asked his friend who was still shaking his head.
"Yeah, I guess we should go see how Syhto is doing..."

The two guys followed Razor and their friend out of the cafeteria.

It is now Night 1.

PMs are out with roles. If you're the wolf or have been presented with the item bag, you need to send in your responses by 2:00 am EDT (12 hrs from now).

Players:

1) Shikari (raphz0rr)
2) Gun92 (james92hoffman)
3) iggymatrixcounter (iggy911mc)
4) Omeganitros (omeganoxim)
5) rzr (astickytree)
6) 00Razor00 (Razwh0r3)
7) RawrInc (Jsrf325)
8) StoicRoivaS (StoicRoivaS)
9) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA (dbptwg)
10) Syhto (Sopsmoi)

Last edited by xObserveRx; 05-22-2011 at 10:47 AM.. Reason: Time to learn how to spell sYhto's name...
xObserveRx is offline   Reply With Quote