(03/28/06 - 04/10/06)

Host: mead1
Result: Wolves Win

Afro - Blind wolf
Jursey - Blind Wolf
TPS - Interrogator
Talisman - Angel
blah - Master Wolf

Humans: Tass, nforcer, Fish, Tasuke, Kilga, Wilkin, Iggy, Mini, Hans, Guido, Vash

Great game played on both sides. Blah had the excellent idea to pretend to be Tass to his Blind Wolves, and TPS went hardcore to hoodwink Jurs. Came right down to the wire, and ended with a large amount of EPIC-Ness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

TWG XXX: Objection!
(04/18/06 - 04/27/06)

Host: nforcer06164
Result: Humans Win
MVP: iggymatrixcounter

iggymatrixcounter - SEER - Won the game
Kilgamayan - HUMAN - Won the game
mattc16 - HUMAN - Murdered Night 2
blahblah18 - GUARDIAN - Murdered Night 4
Kefit - HUMAN - Murdered Night 3
chardish - WOLF - Lynched Day 1
GuidoHunter - PROSECUTOR - Lost the game
Wilkin - HUMAN - Won the game
talisman - HUMAN - Won the game
FishFishRevolution - MASTER WOLF - Lynched Day 4
Tasselfoot - HUMAN - Murdered Night 1
HansSky - HUMAN - Won the game
Afrobean - WOLF - Lynched Day 2
nickadeemus - WITNESS - Lost the game
Tps222 - HUMAN/WITNESS - Lynched Day 3
lightdarkness - HUMAN - Won the game

From the start, it seemed that either the prosecution or wolves were set up to win this game. I don't know HOW Kefit did it, but he absolutely nailed chardish on Day 1. Then, Afrobean got hit on Day 2. Amazing playing right there. The wolf threat was virtually eliminated Day 2. Nice job.

I thought Guido was going to get this game, after his Day 1 pick. Nick was a great choice. He managed to appear genuinely human in an amazing display of skill. But, then he picked Afrobean who couldn't be called... that eliminated a wolf. I don't know why he picked TPS, but iggy did pretty much get him lynched on BS evidence to "protect blah," who ironically got murdered by Fish the next day, while in the alliance. Funny enough, that night, Guido also picked the last wolf, Fish, which, if announced, would ensure human victory. And it did.

What I find ironic, in the Day 1 discussions, was how Talisman made a comment about inexperienced or newbie players getting guarded. Guess what, buddy? You were guarded Night 1. NIIIIIICE =P

iggymatrixcounter gets MVP for engineering a human win as the alliance leader while not knowing what the hell he was doing. Kefit gets an honorable mention for nailing chardish as a wolf Day 1 after being gone for several games.

TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past
(05/02/06 - 05/21/06)

Host: blahblah18
Result: Humans Win

wolves: tass, afro, eb
seer: talisman
guardian: fish
judas: wilkin
saulus: kefit
vampire: iggy
humans: minineo, hans, nforcer, kilga, guido, ddrdanc3r55, LD, tps

straightforward, because what i've now realized that by giving anyone a role, no matter how useless it is, is very strong if you have lax wolves. By claiming to be role X, only wolves want to argue that so its always good. If we had an all-green game where each player was given an individual name, then it'd be an autowin for humans... Wolves HAD to have tried and cause confusion on some of the roles that came out... I think it was a mistake for iggy to come out, but it is a close call either way.

TWG XXXII: UH OH UNNAMED TWG
(05/27/06 - 06/10/06)

Host: chardish

Wolves - Stretchy, Blah, Nforcer
Seer - Kilga
Channeler - Matt
Humans - Tass, Mini, Jurs, Wilkin, Afro, Talis, Iggy, Omega, Kefit, DDRDancer, DiscoBobbyPARANOIA

Statue location - #63

Wow, you guys got whacked, and hard. I really don't think it was the wolves' skill that won it - with humans playing this terribly, it was the wolves' to lose.

All in all, I think the statue thing is a nice twist to the game. Yes, I intentionally stacked this game in favor of the wolves. But with the humans winning almost every time (9/10 in the past 10 games before this one), I felt the wolves could use a little edge.

I think masons instead of a seer would have made the statue more interesting, and it would have given the humans a reason to pass the statue.

I also think the statue was too hard to find. I was starting to get really worried that it wouldn't be found, but there was no way I could change the balance without making it obvious that the statue hadn't been found. Maybe reveal 15, 15, 15, 10, 10, 10, 10 instead of 15, 15, 10, 10, 5, 5.

You guys suck at being active.

I'm really surprised none of you were able to get Nforcer, as he was acting very wolfish the whole time.

You guys suck at winning without an alliance (i.e., thinking for yourselves.)

If I were going to run a game like this again, here's what I would do differently:

12 players
-----------
3 wolves
3 masons
Channeler
Seer
[Card-flipping rule in effect]

16 players/3 wolves is too difficult to keep track of and we're getting too many inactive players. We need to keep the games smaller.

TWG XXXIII: An Alien Invasion
(06/21/06 - 07/03/06)

Host: DiscoBobbyPARANOiA / Chardish

(WILKIN NOTE: As far as I could find, there wasn't a complete role list in either the game or the postgame, so this is all pieced together from reading the postgame over)

Kilgamayan - Wolf
Necamus - Human
FishFishRevolution - Human
Chardish - Mason
iggymatrixcounter - Human
Tps222 - Mason
ddrdanc3r55 - Master Wolf
xObserveRx - Wolf Shaman
FFR4EVA_00 - Mason
MiniNeo - Human
blahblah18 - Seer
Afrobean - Human
nforcer06164 - Wolf
Tokzic - Human
aperson - Human
JurseyRider734 - Human

Chardish in the postgame: You all suck.

TWG XXXIV: ANOTHER UNNAMED TWG?!?
(07/25/06 - 08/03/06)

Host: talisman

Wolves: tps, sertman, fish, cyhper
Humans: tass, petpro, afro, matt, nforcer, kilga, guido, iggy, fojar, wilkin, jwcgator, jurs

wolf mvp: tps. tps played a brilliant game, hovering the background and stabbing fish at just the right time.

human mvp: fojar. fojar was right on the money all game until he got distracted by iggy.

should never play twg again: jwcgator. my god you're retarded.

comments: the obvious wolf strategy in a game like this is to simply pick one wolf (since with 4 wolves one is expendable) and go against that one early, to make the rest of the team look human. I don't think the wolves in this game consciously did this, but it worked out that way anyway since fish blew in his posts early on and everyone noticed.

the one thing fish did right was in the way he played iggy... he let iggy lead him on, and iggy bought it.

also, iggy, never insta yourself if you're human.

TWG XXXV: Knick It In The Bud
(08/07/06 - 08/27/06)

Host: Kilgamayan

Tasselfoot - Human
talisman - Human
FishFishRevolution - Human
GuidoHunter - Wolf
FoJaR (later replaced by Jurs) - Wolf
flypie743 - Human
Shashakiro - Human
Tps222 - Human
CypherToorima - Wolfsbane
iggymatrixcounter - Human
Kefit - Human
blahblah18 - Human
Omeganitros - Human
aperson - Vigilante
Afrobean - Human
Wilkin - Wolf

Humans blew ass this game. Wilkin and Jurs were your two surviving wolves. The only wolf to get voted off was Guido and even then getting him was sheer dumb luck. Shame ap got banned on the last day, but I was sick of finding subs at that point.

Cypher and ap were who they said they were, obviously.

MVP to the FoJaR/Jurs tandem.

TWG XXXVI: SLEEPOVER!!!
(09/04/06 - 09/30/06)

Host: FoJaR

Tasselfoot - Zombie Human
Mattc16 - Human
Shashakiro - Human
DiscoBobbyParanoia - Illuminati
Mead1 - Zombie Wolf
Kilgamayan - Illuminati
StoicRoivaS - Human
sertman - Human
Min1ne0 - Bookie
CypherToorima - Wolf Seer
JurseyRider734 - Human
chardish - Human
HansSky - Human
Afrobean - Illuminati
talisman - Red Miller
Wilkin - Human
flypie743 - Blue Miller
iggymatrixcounter - Tainted Seer
Tps222 - Blue Miller
ivaluebet - Wolf
FishFishRevolution - Wolf
ddrdanc3r55 - Human

Wolf MVP: Ivaluebet - flew under the radar the entire game. great first game, especially as a wolf.

Human MVP: Tasselfoot. caught mead day one, great use of bunking to extract information.

honorable mention to Talisman, great calls all game.

LVP: Tasselfoot. Bent the rules to create a human alliance that did nothing to stop the wolves, got minineo killed, and stopped the one good way of getting information by telling everyone not to bunk.

i'm sure there are questions about minineo, so i'll address that now.

when it became apparent that minineo had come out to tass, after a strict warning from me that if he came out, i would find out and he would be dead, i caught minineo.

i told him that tass told me that he (minineo) came out to him, and that he was now dead, and that he couldnt talk to any living players. he thought tass had tricked him and gave it up. gg minineo.

the humans had a huge advantage due to the human alliance. all they had to do was bait the wolves with the illuminati, and then have tass report the extra wolf kills. bing, bang, boom.

i was really disappointed with the way this game panned out. humans, you had a GIGANTIC advantage, which you failed to use at all.

TWG XXXVII: Time Travel TWG
(10/09/06 - 10/23/06)

Host: StoicRoivaS

Coroner: Vash
Psychic: Ivalubet
Forensic Scientist: FoJar
Guardian: Mini
TT Guardian: Talisman
TT Master Seer: TPS
TT Pupil Seer: Matt
Vigi: Sertman
TT Blocker: Cypher
TT Blocker: Afro
TT Blocker: Tokzic
TT Blocker: Iggy

Device Thief: Wilkin
TT Master Wolf: Hans
TT Wolf Seer: Kilga
TT Marked Wolf: Shash (Ex-TT Blocker)

Congratulations to the wolves for winning TWG XXXVII. There were 16 players with 4 wolves and 12 humans. The starting setup was 3 wolves plus one to be marked Night 1. Co-MVP's go to Shash and Hans for doing a great job at coming to Iggy with plausible (and true in Shash's case) blue roles as well as distancing themselves quite well the entire time.

To summarize for the lazy, the roles were pretty much what everyone said they were, save for hans. Shash was indeed a TT blocker and so any claims he made regarding the role were quite true. As a marked wolf he kept his human power, aka the Time blocking machine he was given. The original time machine that the device thief stole refined 1.5 units of fuel per night with each kill using up 1 unit. The extra .5 units could be stored, this is how the 4 kill slaughter happened. There was also 1 random event in the game that I decided upon ahead of time in the event that I had horribly messed up some balancing aspect of the game. If either team was noticiably disadvantaged from something that I did not expect, I would give that team 1 50/50 chance at generating an extra unit of time fuel to be given to a random role that could use it: Device thief, TT guard, TT seer. This extra unit would basically let them have one more action (kill, vision, guard).

TWG XXXVIII: THE RACE FOR THE PRESIDENCY
(11/10/06 - 11/22/06)

Host: FoJaR

sertman - MCCARTHY
talisman - DEMOCRAT
chromer - DEMOCRAT (JFK)
vashthestampede0987 - DEMOCRAT
iggymatrixcounter - BALLOT BOX STUFFER
hanssky - RIGGER
jurseyrider734 - SECRET SERVICE
stoicroivas - CANDIDATE
wilkin - POISONER
minineo - RIGGER
hitheycallmegod - POISONER
DiscoBobbyParanoia - DEMOCRAT
nijatwo - BALLOT BOX STUFFER
petpro32 - CANDIDATE
mattc16 - CANDIDATE
xobserverx - CANDIDATE (REAGAN)
omeganitros - BALLOT BOOTH TAMPERER
guidohunter - CANDIDATE

each night i flipped a coin. heads i ressurected someone. tails, nobody came back.

i drew names out of a hat for the ressurected player.

your name didnt go in the hat if you had been outed with an illegal role, or if you were removed for inactivity.

MVP's

GAME MVP: DBP for infiltrating the human alliance.

HONORABLE MENTIONS: Talisman for staying under the radar, Stoic for making everyone think there was a third party, and everyone who stayed active and posted.

fun fact: the Hans guard was made possible by an accurate poisoning.

as with last game, i think that people value the human alliance way too much. Large human alliances seem to prove the downfall of the humans. especially in a game like this where you have to use your role to get into the alliance, and your role can get you thrown out of the game. i think the humans would have had a much better shot if they had all played green. you would have had the wolves COMPLETELY mystified. That was the human advantage in this game, and i tried to set it up so that you'd hold on to that advantage.
╚═╝ ║lll║ ║

OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

Last edited by Wilkin; 01-16-2007 at 08:16 PM..