View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 07:17 PM   #109
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan
Default Re: 2016 TWG Rules Thread

my big problem with all of this is that locking threads during the night phase will usually have to be unlocked so the mod can post the flips, which will mean there is still a window, no matter how small, for people to post.

Instas also throw things off sometimes

That and its not timed perfectly. Personally, my clock is not synced perfectly with FFRs, and I'm not sure how to sync it or how long it would stay perfectly synced, etc.

It seems the vast majority of people are in favor of locking threads at night if nighttalk is off and the mod wants the thread to be locked so, if I don't see some more people talk about never wanting this to be the case, I'll at least see how possible it is for me to do this.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
thesunfan is offline   Reply With Quote