View Single Post
Old 04-2-2014, 12:20 PM   #12
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan
Default Re: TWG CXII-2 - GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOVE NOW (YOLO rEMIX) Postgame

yes, but he was operating under falsely assumed pretenses regarding the blues the whole game. I don't like it when people don't even understand their own role. *gong* I guess I'll do a short (for me, at least) player analysis.

danceguy- def didn't have a blueread on you, so gj there. You had good advice this game, and I like the practice of holding back more on daystart games. A good showing from you.

___________- A much better game from you than in 109. I don't like how you tried to incorporate nothing but meta, and there is DEFINITELY not a universal rule that says *all wolves do this* which is what felt like you were saying in the slackchat before the insta. Your logic for the Tokzic vote was pretty decent, and it wasn't something that I was considering, so gj with that. The most important thing I have to say to you is that you play this game with consideration to other people's feelings. Don't. Like, you don't have to be a jerk, but there's no way in hell that you're going to satisfy what everyone wants from you in TWG.

jrodd- I feel like I've already said my peace on you. A good game from you. I can't really explain my blueread on you other than it just made sense to me, and I was going to try and make it so that you were an unlikely wolfkill down the line. Your behavior after the lynch was very nice as well. Do read the op though =p.

cedolad- Vash v2 over here. But yeah, lost motivation, etc etc. =/

tokzic- Vash v3.

funnygurl- I'm glad I didn't turn on you after the lynch. I think you do a really nice job of projecting town when you are actually town, so gj with that. It was really fun talking to you after the lynch went down, haha.

Vendetta- I understand the stress and the burden that you placed on yourself this game, but I still would've like to see this game develop more. I think you need to get out of the rut where you always bus your partners as a wolf. Like, you're by far and above the best wolf on this site imo, I just feel like you can be better than a one-trick pony. That being said, this was the first game that my initial read on you was wrong . Gj with that.

Yoshl- Yeah... I'm sorry... I just got it into my head that I saw what I expected your wolfgame to be, and boy was I wrong. I understand if you don't love me over this.