View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 10:11 PM   #275
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Meh, let's do it again, this time for a year

Day 196: Pansoul by Motorbass

So I just left a party, walking home, and the first thing I think of is "goddamn that was some awful music" because WHY would you put Of Monsters And Men on a party playlist? Who do you think you are? Arrogant hipster white boys make me disappointed with my generation.

So continuing on, I'm walking home with a friend. It's pretty same dark outside, so I wanna put on some music. I notice this album on here and wonder "Wait, when the hell did I get THIS?" before remembering I was on a 84 hour House freakout a few months ago. Never actually listened to this one.

I put it on while walking and HOLY SHIT is this some good music! It's danceable, yet dark and murky. I felt like I was dancing in the Paris underground clubs, but really I was just visualizing and looking like an ass in the street. Good, good album. I need more dark house I'm on a binge.

Also I started reading On The Road (should I capitalize a book title? I mean bold?) and this works perfectly as a backdrop. This actually is the worst goddamn "review" I've ever written. This would get me an F in a music theory class.

Best Track: Flying Fingers
Rating: 8/10

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.

Last edited by rayword45; 07-13-2015 at 10:31 PM..
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote