View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 09:55 AM   #1
ToothyShark
FFR Player

Default First Steps - Pack Step Help

Hello Everyone,

First time poster and hopefully I'm not breaking any rules either written or unwritten here. I'm building a setup for my cousin, she's looking to lose a little weight and this is one of the things she'd like to get into to help. Searching around, I found some beginner files I think she can get into but to help add a little extra I tried to make a few of my own with full video files. The problem is, the more I try to make the steps the worse I feel I'm doing. I don't know if I can really get the bpm right for the music.

If anyone has some time or would be able to pitch in, I could use some help making steps for the pack of songs. These would be for a sturdy handbuilt floor pad, and need to be beginner to medium in difficult. I've already done the artwork (although I need to add the song titles to the banners), and included the videos/mp3s, etc etc (Although as a new poster, I can't link to the download, so I guess PM if you want it in a pack with the blank .sm's already made or can't find the songs on youtube?) and its a pretty eclectic mix of her tastes in Jrock, Kpop, and general nerdiness.

Anime's Got Talent - Here Comes the HotStepper - Evian Remix
Hatsune Miku - Classic - MKTO
Critical Error - Haiyore! Nyaruko-san in Windows Error Rythm
君色に染まる ~アース・スター ドリームver.~/アース・スター ドリーム
I am the best - 2NE1
We're Number One - LazyTown
NapalBaji - PSY
Night Begins to Shine - Fall Out Boy
PPAP - Daimaou Kosaka

Much appreciated if anyone can pitch in and help!

-ToothyShark
ToothyShark is offline   Reply With Quote