View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 03:24 PM   #668
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

Default Re: Team Blaze (Thread v2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
Screw Disregard (actually idk I haven't played it), change the 64ths in Fxxkin Desire to 48ths and submit that one. Way fun now. Unless it isn't a Yuyoyuppe song (I think it is but I'm not entirely sure).

.....okay bye TB
If you're refing to the ones at the slowdown, they're that way on purpose x.x

The purpose being the song doesn't "actually" slow down, but dropping the BPM to 1/4th of what it is emulates the section better than leaving it any higher. When the drums pick back up I increase it to half of what the original BPM was and then the Jumpstream comes in and it goes back to the original bpm (which is 240 bpm) to emulate the "slow down" the song presents. (lots of air quotes 'cause I am unsure if those words actually fit what I'm talking about and I just simply hope you understand what I'm trying to say x.x)

Also it is Yuyoyuppe (That version in particular is off "For a Sick Boy" album to be precise, and the original mp3 I don't know where it came from.) tld:dr we have permission for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
Middie's Disregard is surprisingly playable -- it's not too bad. I wouldn't mind seeing Desire in FFR; the chart has substantially improved and is actually somewhat fun to play as a FGO.
Seeing this is making my day to see people actually enjoy it. If you have any commentary on The Last 8 Bars I'd love to see that as well.
Xx{Midnight}xX is offline   Reply With Quote