View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 05:41 PM   #72
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman
Default Re: TWG XXXV Postgame

kefit was largely correct about the information, the benefits clearly would have outweighed the risks, even though this might not have seemed clearcut at the time (especially since people didn't know that both dbp and stoic would be going down). I wasn't about to say anything though... figured I'd let him sink his own ship by acting differently from other people.

my plan night one was to fake an illegal vigi, hoard a kill, and then use that to prove myself the next night in the event that I needed to (what mamimi was trying to do before getting burned by the seering). The rest of the game I was planning on just being an illegal resurrection role that res'd a lynched player if they got killed during the night or something, but no one ever asked who I would have told (aka sert).

fojar you were correct most of the time and I wanted to kill you far before we actually did. It's a good thing you're inactive on the thread and don't really go after someone, because you probably could have taken me out if you'd tried to.