View Single Post
Old 08-28-2023, 11:44 AM   #226
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: 2023 TWG Rules Thread

these are what I would propose changing for the current rules

Could consider omitting the last sentence of rule 1.

clarify rule 2 and 2a in the way that Lar has suggested.

4b could make mention of exception for hydra games or when it is moderator approved (this is possibly unnecessary if we add a rule that I will mention later).

4c should just be its own rule (ie, be rule 5) rather than be rule 4c as it doesn't really have anything to do with 4, 4a or 4b.

6 should clarify that mods do not have to take role actions through FFR PM (this is also possibly unnecessary with the same rule mentioned in 4b).

7a should probably mentioned that this can only occur after signups have filled, but before a game has been rolled.

9 should either mention that it includes turbos, or mention that is specifically does not apply to turbos.

12b the b in "box" should be caps (I think no one would forgive me if I made this change without posting it here)

16a could include wording for games like sven's most recent game where parity is non-standard (same thing I said about rules 4b and 6).

add a rule specifically forbidding the use of codes and ciphers

add a rule specifically requiring exceptions to these rules for specific games (such as when parity is non-standard) to be mentioned in the OP of the host voting thread, signups thread and game thread (with a possible exception for mystery games). A subrule of this could require bastard games to be declared so in the host voting thread, signups thread and game thread.

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote