View Single Post
Old 10-9-2014, 08:12 PM   #51
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22
Default Re: 10th Official Tournament - Round 2 Songs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
Can you explain why it shouldn't be picked as a tournament file?

I went back and thought about that statement, even before you made this post, and as a previous tournament hoster, it's hard to even begin to explain why I wouldn't use this file. It's like I would never use Mermaid Island either as a tournament song. I know trilling is a chart style and must be used accordingly to execute different playstyles, but it's just bleh. The same can be said about Sonata Qui or Kyrie.

D6's song really isn't that hard, to be quite honest, minus the trills (in using your reading ability, you have to time the trills or, on the velo engine, you'll get random goods out of the ass), and then you have to switch up your playstyle for the end of the song that is just slow and awkward at times.

Again, as a tournament hoster in the past, and currently hosting one, this is a song, preferably, I wouldn't choose.

But, keep in mind, I'm not raging at this song, nor am I complaining about the song nor the fact that it was chosen. I've learned up and down lessons about Official Complaining, and AJ knows first hand lol, so this is merely just my 2 cents so to speak on the matter.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say ilikexd, because quite frankly, my mind is too shot today to attempt to use it further lmao
krunkykai22 is offline   Reply With Quote