AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I can kinda summarize my thoughts a bit too

1. My going after Blind may come from a place of disagreement in his play, but I still would hold most times in that thunder-dome I had done better in trying to force him into not having a passive d0 for read's sake. I don't think anyone really awarded that any credit and I can sort of explain to myself why, but really I feel my distaste for blind weighed heavier than my post did, which left me rather disappointed.

To be fair, I think DBP forcing a true thunder-dome was mechanically good. It progressed reads for town and probably helped place blind into a safer place for later in the game and he at least capitalized on making the most out of it. It helped clear Blind, a player I personally think is hard to read because of how he plays early. So it's not like it was wasted.

Though I feel the seering was a tad overkill and other people made better options because TBH what was the point of forcing that dome otherwise for at least a day or something that comes up that sets off a flag.

2. I have zero idea why how angry I was, was a focus at any point while I was alive. The only fake part of my anger is that I generally tone it down. Most often I'll drop some super heavy swear ridden posts that I change to sound more calm or like bothered, more than I exaggerate it, if that's ever happened ever.

3. Mellon's response to the fakeclaim:

though I agree with Freezin' on it, but maybe not for the same reasons, and I feel the raw appeal of how angry she came off with that arrogance was just.

Yes.

4. Seeing Haku fakeclaim his role kinda confused me, I'm not sure I understand the why.

5. AA I WANTED YOU TO WIN SO BADLY AFTER I LEARNED YOU CHOSE THE HARDEST PATH. YOU PLAYED SO GOOD.

6. I earnestly feel the first 40 pages of this game where so fucking bad, and I admit I contributed to it.

7. Freezin' ded chat was great, I hope future hosts do at least a shiptosting room

8. I dunno how to feel about how the wolves played this game. I feel this was a super strong wolf team and that Mellon shot did more than kill Shado, but it probably thrust a gaping hole into morale. Any of the other wolves being shot would have resulted in a drastically different game I think.
Ty Xel also sorry for forgetting how to read your anger levels

pikakirby123 reincarnated