View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 07:13 AM   #53
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Rules/Submission Guidelines

Thanks for the information on files to update. On a related note, the BSE site is now down as planned, and development on the new site should start next week. Note that the current files in the queue (excluding what information needs to be updated from the previous few posts) can be seen in this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Unless there's something I missed or I'm reading it wrong:

Fixes for:

Almost There V2
Decretum

were sent in the same e-mail as the fixes for Kindred. (October 9th to ffrsubmissions@gmail.com)

and

La Tristesse Durera Toujours had fixes sent in a while ago, but I cannot find the e-mail myself either, but I'm pretty sure it's been resubbed more than once since the official tourney batch and if I haven't remembered to send it shouldn't it have been changed to rejected by now? (Though they're more than done I could resend them, but I don't have fixed notes to go with it at this time and couldn't remember which changes I've actually made from the last set of notes I could hunt down.)

Sorry if this is just me reading this wrong.
Almost There, Decretum, and La Tristesse Durera Toujours are all listed as "Pending Fixes" which means that you have sent updates that haven't been judged yet.