View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 04:41 PM   #1
Cataclysm-
FFR Player

Default Nuclear Kimchi ChordJack Pack (Submissions OPEN)

Hello, If you couldn't tell by the title this will be a pack that revolves around solely ChordJacks. As such feel free to submit files you feel fit that bill. The major purpose of this pack is to provide a surplus of chordjack files for players that aren't just straight garbage like what is mostly common place among your random Korean packs. That being said I am going to be fairly lenient in quality so long as it fits the bill and doesn't have retarded spikes.

If you want an example of what a chordjack file is then I would recommend looking at To The Limit by Wh1teh in fennec fantasy.

Requirements :

No file above a 30 on the etterna rating scale, the main purpose is to provide files for all skill levels mainly around 18-24 since a huge lack of chordjacks files at that difficulty level is apparent. As such if you submit multiple files only one can be above a 24. The calc I am looking at is based on at least version .57 of the calc.

The file must be at least 1 minute 30 seconds. I don't want a bunch of short meme grindy files.

Lastly dumps are perfectly acceptable.

I will be closing the pack once I hit 50 files. Currently 42 are completed. That being said if you submit files after I hit 50 assuming the pack isn't released yet I will compare files directly to determine what is more worthy. Also I'm allowing a max of 4 files per person.

Send via FFR PM or discord cataclysm#4720

DEADLINE : January 25th

Song List(Not updated):

If you are interested in making gfx just drop them in the thread or message me on discord.

Submissions :

Accepted:

Head It (Flossy): Accepted
Last Battle (Elekton) : Accepted
Title Screen (Dourgent): Accepted
Scape Theme (Dourgent): Accepted
Before You Go (Tachyon): Accepted
You are mine, I am yours (Dourgent): Accepted
Paris (11Brendon): Accepted
Air Circuit (blaziken) : Accepted
Battle! Trainer Battle (Flossy) : Accepted
Nice Shot Hugo (Flossy) : Accepted
Goodbye Sayonara (Dourgent) : Accepted
[JotaCe] IOSYS - Third Eye ya! : Accepted
Whoa Zone - Xonica : Accepted
Rhythm of Love (riktoi) : Accepted
Two Headed Dog (Tachyon) : Accepted
Rave until the Grave (Tachyon) : Accepted
bailandorape (Wh1teh) : Accepted

If you ain't mentioned you probably need edits or have been out rightly declined if i have failed to post a proper review please contact me through discord or ffr. Additionally I may have either not updated yet or have forgotten to put your file in the OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momoko_Katsura
Oh Minacious. I very much remember you, you sassy gal. >.>;
We always butted heads <3
An Open Letter Re: 2003

Last edited by Cataclysm-; 02-9-2018 at 09:37 PM..
Cataclysm- is offline   Reply With Quote