View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 01:54 PM   #15
drizzleRomanceGirl
rain of memories...
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to drizzleRomanceGirl
Default Re: CYOA Random Edition

“I think I’ll invite Éva-Rosa. She lives by herself and maybe she’ll enjoy the company. Besides, it’ll give me a chance to get to know her better since I’ve never met her before.” Larry responded, “But how are you going to find her? No one knows where she lives and she only comes into town about once a month.” “You underestimate my power my tracking skills. Give me a week; I’ll be back by then.” “Okay, but please be careful. Wouldn’t want you to die before you become a blacksmith.” He smiled faintly. “I’m so happy that you’re thinking of spending time with someone else besides me since your wife died.” “Well, I figured it’s about time. And it’ll be good to have a change of pace once in awhile.” Amar paused. “I’m really going to miss you.” “You too, Amar.” They both smiled at each other, trying but failing to hide how worried they both were.

Amar got a big bag inside his house and filled it with all the essentials he could think of: canteens of water, a week’s worth of food, an oil lamp, a pillow and some blankets, and a week’s worth of clothes. He then started walking to the forest. However, after walking for an hour in the forest, he sees a tiger!

What does he do?

my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

Division 5 2nd place

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosua View Post
Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
can y'all take a break and kiss
(the first section of this chapter)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja
drizzleRomanceGirl is offline   Reply With Quote