View Single Post
Old 11-24-2016, 10:33 PM   #2345
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
I'm cop+, as in I can investigate someone every night, as well as make a choice between tracking and watching. Mellon seered red last night and visited gold stinger, so shes scum 100%
What the fuck? I don’t know why I would get a red check on me. I’m just going to claim right now…

I’m Brom the two-shot gunsmith. I had two gun items that I could give to other people. The first gun was given by Zenith, and I have no idea who ended up with it. I’m assuming it died with somebody but I can’t be sure of that. The second I gave to Tokzic but he died before he used it. I gave it to him because I wanted to try to engage him in the game more and get a better read on him. He didn’t even post the phase after I gave it to him so whomp whomp I guess that worked out anyway since he was a wolf

I’m not sure what to think about Shadow’s check. There could be all sorts of roles in the game, maybe something made me appear red to him and he really is the seer?

Roundbox flipped and apparently it’s lynch or lose so it’s a good time for wolves to make a move on a mislynch. Shadow are you fake claiming to try to get the win?

First of all, are you are tracker/watcher/seer all at the same time? That’s a pretty crazy role….

Second of all, you are saying you have a red check on me which could be from any number of things that I’m unaware of in a mystery game. People have passive roles, I could be a miller and not even know. Or a wolf could have a power that changes my role or changes your check. XelNya’s role included seering red, so idk. It's lynch or lose so why didn't you consider any of these other options?

So I don’t really know what’s up? Or whether to believe you or not. You could be a crazy role that really checked me and are telling the truth, but in that case why is my check not matching my role? I’m leaning toward not really believing you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected