View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 02:44 PM   #3678
Not devonin
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

With Dafty being outside modkill range again while basically generating literally no game content at all, going to also put a vote onto Dafty.Pixel. 9 to insta is a long way away and I'm active enough that I can unvote him at any time if more nonsense comes out that points to an obvious wolf.

Reasoning:
1. As more information comes out, it becomes more and more likely that UTR/Inactive people are wolves. I'm at about 75% that his inactivity indicates wolfishness and 75% is the biggest number I have on anybody, so he's my target right now. Even if he's town/3p he's just not -doing anything- and this game is too complex to not have all hands on deck.

2. All of the stuff with sunfan/WV/Daikyi/Xel and the stuff roiling around that right now is too complex for me to try and solve with the info I have. I do think it's a risk that XelNya has night killing power now with Antori's gun even if people seem to think that's unlikely, but I don't have strong evidence that Xel is going to grossly mis-use it like Antori was planning to, and if I'm wrong and the gun's just an item and not tied to Antori's powers, then Xel's a bad lynch right now to me.

3. Re point 2. I think where to go with all of them will become HUGELY more clear tomorrow after we get a couple flips possibly to the point of locking up the next several lynches.

tl;dr: If dafty's a wolf, we killed a wolf. If dafty's town, wolves won't kill him because he's not -doing- anything, so at least if we lynch town we lynched dead weight town that was going to be left weighing us down.