View Single Post
Old 10-5-2006, 08:51 PM   #1186
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek
Default Re: Trickster: The game

I don't like the lack of action either, which is why I put anime in a window on the top right and move the game to the bottom right. <3 non-fullscreen.

The NPCs explain the entire process of refining / compounding. I do believe the NPCs in MapleStory do not explain scrolling, am I right? They don't tell you where to get scrolls (oshi the refiner tells you where to dig up minerals). Even if they did, it's one of like thirty drops from the enemy, and they never drop that scroll.

With the exception of one or two skills per class, the items needed are pretty darn easy to get. The exception I know about offhand was the stupid Selinolite mages needed to max their most important buff that adds damage to their attacks. So far, I've needed:

7 cards from a level 15 enemy. (Power Blow)
37 drops from a level 51 enemy. (Sturdy Shield)
38 drops from a level 54 enemy. (Titanium Wrist)
23 drops from a level 57 enemy. (Physical Training)

If I want to master the two skills I'm holding off on so far, I need:

35 drops from a level 20 enemy. (Dodge Master)
20 drops from a level 69 enemy. (Skunk Pouch)

Thankfully in the first job, none of these are hard or require digging. The worst one was the first one, and that's because it's an attacking skill. Good thing those enemies drop cards often.

The worst is going to be 2nd job. 18 cards from the level 54 enemy I needed for Titanium. 18. The second one is a drop from a level 142 enemy. The skill requires TM 125, and I already kill that enemy with ease. I'm not even close to TM 125.
Squeek is offline   Reply With Quote