Thread: Halo 3
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 05:07 PM   #189
zidart
FFR Player

Default Re: Halo 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek View Post
How am I ruining your experience in any way?

Since when have threads about games, movies, shows, websites, etc. been completely positive? Since when have you been a non-debater?

If everyone restrained themselves to the "nothing nice to say" rule, every single thread would be a sugar-coated worthless crapfest. I have never once say "HALO 3 IS A BAD GAME AND YOU'RE ALL IDIOTS FOR PAYING MONEY TO HAVE IT." I'm saying "If you like single-player experiences, consider renting Halo 3 instead of paying $60 to play a 7-hour campaign."

Personally, I tend to hate multi-player games. Counter Strike is a terrible game, especially when compared to Half-Life. Why? Because of all the jerks on the network for the game ruining the experience for everyone else. I've heard bad experiences with Halo 3 already in this thread. People who want to unsubscribe to XBL as a result. I absolutely love Unreal Tournament 2004, but I wouldn't dare play it online. I play it over a LAN with my friends, but that's the extent of my multi-player experience.

Single-player games or local-multiplayer games (Read: all 4 players on one console) are much more of my style. That should be obvious considering I owned a Gamecube and now a Wii instead of the online-based PS3 and 360 consoles.

I'll just put it in plain, large text right now. Halo 3 is not a bad game. It just has a pathetic single-player experience, which is what I look for in a game. Therefore, even though Halo is not a bad game, it is not my cup of tea.
i think you had a really bad experience with multiplayer or you are not a very good player, because when i'm playing on-line games 1 out of 50 players are jerks that use action replay.
well the problem is that i only played nintendo (and some MMO's) on-line games, so i don't know how it works on the 360 and ps3
zidart is offline   Reply With Quote