View Single Post
Old 12-4-2018, 10:38 PM   #569
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiebessie View Post
I've stated my case against wv: asking questions to make people look bad instead of actually trying to solve the game, jumping on me for a silly reason then backing off when he got called out on it, etc..

FFA is set on thinking I'm a wolf, so I don't really know how to interact with them.

FG has been pretty MIA, but I know this has gotten her mis-lynched in the past, so I want to assume when she's gone, it's for a good reason.

Star is the one person I consider to be actually trying to solve the game.

You seem to be keeping yourself at a distance, so I can't get a clear read on you. I think you may just be a townie that doesn't really care that much about this game.

I don't mean to focus so much on antori, but a newbie wolf is pretty easy to spot if you know what to look for.
For someone who I feel has been here a decent amount these reads are kind of vague? Like your only real read is on me and antori. Also when did your read on my questions go from "trying to solve the game" to "trying to make people look bad"? And why do you keep saying that I backed off my stance on you because I got called out on it? When did that ever happen? Again, did you ever read my read list and what I wrote down on you? Because it seems like you haven't and you don't really care. I said the only reason I'm town reading you is for what happened at EOD not because of anything you've said because imo you've been pretty sketch the entire time and your reads aren't helping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
Reads post-iso. Going in order of least posts -> greatest posts 'cause I'm lazy.

Antori- I'm actually quite surprised that I like him more upon second visit. At first, I didn't understand what his mindset was wrt his reads, and I thought the no-lynch thing was a characteristic newb-wolf play; however, I can see a townie having these reads, especially the ones he posted at the beginning of D1. I don't think I want to see him offed today, unless he does some weird shit; however, I'm not going to disregard the vibe I had earlier. That's why he's null.

jessiebessie- I liked that she called out Antori since she saw herself in him. Also, Jess seems to be coming up with organic thoughts this game. Also, despite the last two TWGs I played with her, she said things that made me look like that black guy w/ the "????" meme (star being wolf 'cause she was town a lot (ik you know why this as bad lol); not self pres'ing to keep her word (never do this))
omg if im wrong this'll hurt

Charu - Lack of engagement in game is uncharacteristic, but nothing that he's done was worrisome.

star-crossed - Not a fan of her EOD vote, and now she seems to be tunneling WV with reasoning I don't seem to jive with. I dunno if I'm being tunnely myself, but it's not a good look

ffa - i was reading the thread and FFA's just been WRONG. i think meta-wise he's playing like his normal self, as y'all have noted. i was going to write him off for that reason, but what's the statistical likeliness of this, especially in my world where my reads are correct (lol)

wv - the only thing keeping me from full green is that I believe that WV is capable of doing what he is doing as a wolf, although not quite as well. it really looks like he's trying to engage with the thread and get the ball rolling. i played in a jtwg (briefly... rip me) where he did this before, and he was town

how shitty is this reads list? prolly very. but ya girl put in effort so
This read list is pretty well put together for someone who hasn't really been around much