View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 04:32 PM   #106
Frank Munoz
Vophie
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: Milo's post-Orlando speech, 100% worth watching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch0wl View Post

the likelihood of you saying anything valuable after this without even knowing the subject matter you're addressing is nonexistent

if you aren't even going to use baseline levels of competence to make a reply, just don't. no one needs to hear what you have to say. they're probably even better off for not hearing it.

Quote:
do you really believe this rhetorical device isn't completely fucking retarded
Quote:
get the fuck out. you are completely and utterly full of shit.
Quote:
this concession is taking you from "human vegetable-tier intelligence" to "capable of reading words on a screen."
Quote:
fuck you for acting like it is not a thing unique to religious doctrine that I could be put to death in 10 or so countries which all happen to be heavily influenced by islamic doctrine
the problem is, arch prefers to respond like to this to those who oppose him, but gets offended when people talk to him the same way.
it's hypocrisy at it's finest.

anyways,

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
no he was definitely bashing your argument, specifically your lack of knowledge in regards to said argument
you might think this is related to intelligence, but it's not. you came unprepared and unwilling to see a different point of view.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
i mean you're being offended by something that you shouldn't be offended by lmao
grow a spine
choof i think you're seeing me a bit hostile.
I could tell you to grow a spine as well, and to not take my replies so personally, but what good would that do ya know?

Also, I'm not sure if you're using "you/your" in a general sense or specifically addressing me.
None of these remarks from arch are made to me, so if you are addressing me, you are mistaking

Last edited by Frank Munoz; 06-21-2016 at 04:36 PM..
Frank Munoz is offline   Reply With Quote