View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 08:33 PM   #2497
TheSaxRunner05
The Doctor
FFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by potasium56 View Post
Have you guys thought about adding ffr as a facebook game? and have it so people on fb can compete with thier friends and also the leader-board as well. This would get more people playing ffr in the browser version at least, until you guys add the client game to steam.

Also, i was surprised to see 1,986,617 members registered on ffr, but only see about 500 max players online. Don't you guys have an email newsletter? if so would be nice if you would send an email to your list reminding people ffr isn't dead.

Advertising Tips

Also, spend some money on advertising!!

Buy ads on https://www.kongregate.com

Reach out to gaming blogs that have a nice following and email them about advertising price. As gaming influencers to promote ffr youtube, instagram, ect....

I love ffr, but my biggest frustration is its dead and not many players in multiplayer. Its like the new owners of the game gave up on advertising.

anyways, those are my suggestions.

Please read "Velocity"
Most of the permissions for the music in this game hinge on this being a non-profit site. Advertising is pretty much not an option.

Back when this game came out and really got big back 2006-2008, it became like a pseudo-MySpace - many people just filled out a profile and never played a game. Also, the site's downtime around 2009 really hurt the user count (about 1 yr the site was down).

There have been many discussions about what to do with FFR, but advertising is practically out of the question with the current situation. Paid staff isn't likely to happen either, ever.

TheSaxRunner05 is offline   Reply With Quote