View Single Post
Old 05-6-2012, 02:57 PM   #407
SocoNhydro420
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to SocoNhydro420
Default Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

@ TC_mistrisofevl

No you don't need to post a score for My Half since you already got the best of 3 in your pairing. But feel free to play and post scores on it! That goes for anyone that doesnt have to play this subround.
(also thank you for pointing out my typo ill fix it soon!)

Ill update in a bit, got a little spare time n i wanna play some ffr , i wish i coulda competed with the D6ers but like i said before, 2 new puppies and a new kitten + older grouchy cat = my hands are tied -.-

Edit: Can anyone help me find a place to download a working offline engine? I cant remember how i got the one on my old computer.

MUST... AAA...

FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline

Last edited by SocoNhydro420; 05-6-2012 at 04:12 PM..