View Single Post
Old 09-7-2019, 09:07 PM   #678
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
I am trying. . DBP is because they attacked me day one and was very dismissive on anything I said. and then of course voting Xel d1 is in my opinion not smart. They went on InD and then backed off. I was sus of InD day1 and tbh I wouldnt give InD the pass untill the next day I think you need more info if you basing the sus off of them trying to look very helpful. So with all of that DBP looks the most like a wolf.
i wasn't going to say this when you brought it up earlier but it's something you need to know

the game doesn't revolve around you, and forming a scumread based on someone dismissing your early-game comments is self-important. some things you and hnh said off the top of my head I didn't find important enough to deal with immediately, especially since I had my hands full with other leads with only like an hour before EoD.

it's hard to say this not-offensively, but someone ignoring what you're saying doesn't mean they're trying to hide from you, it means they just might not care at that moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic