View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 08:47 PM   #4
Dinglesberry
longing
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Need Tips

how to get good 101:

play more, develop muscle memory

recognize what you need to improve on and work on that, practice specific skillsets you arent good at

play more to develop muscle memory

ok so i actually read ur post and like:

Quote:
2. I can't find a good song to practice on for speed and accuracy. My highest FC is 11 and I have 10 AAAs with my highest being 4.

3. Should I be going for AAAs or just practicing higher levels and getting FCs on 10s instead of getting AAAs on 5s
Ok so you are at the point basically where like, its irrelevant what level you are playing, like real talk, it doesnt matter at all. Just set the filter to level 10-20, play songs that you like the sound of and enjoy, and then set it to 20-30 etc, play songs you enjoy etc etc

basically, improvement in arrow game is like this, overall:

1. Start playing, literally just grind and develop muscle memory. You can play for 10 hours a day and constantly improve at this point

2. get to a level where u actually need to focus on specific skillsets

3. start having dedicated sessions for training etc, warming up, setting scores, etc etc

Literally just keep playing, thats all there is to it, you can play for hours and hours a day and improve, just keep playing things that challenge you until you build muscle memory
Dinglesberry is offline   Reply With Quote