Old 12-21-2010, 10:18 PM   #2075
Izzy
Snek
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Noisys 2nd Annual Xmas Tournament -the 12 days of christmas-

Quote:
Originally Posted by nois-or-e View Post
Making up rules?

I was nice enough to give extensions when people were flat out too lazy to submit on time, just to try and get more people involved. Had I not have done that there'd probably only be 15 people left in this.

Giving everyone a fair chance =/= being unfair.

If you're butthurt because you might have to try harder to win, then that is what this is about. Beating your competitors.

This is meant to be a fun tournament for a flash game. I only do this once a year guys, just play the best you can and enjoy yourselves.

tl;dr Chill
I understand your opinion, I just don't agree with it. Also it's generally not a good idea to tell people over the internet to calm down. You are assuming someone is angry...

In my opinion you are very much making up rules and are very much being unfair and ruining the spirit of competition. Yes I understand it is all for fun in the end but that doesn't mean people aren't trying to win. People signed up to the tournament when the rules were already set in place. Just because they couldn't abide by those rules in the end doesn't mean they are entitled to some kind of compensation.