View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 05:18 PM   #6
Precarious
Unacceptable
FFR Veteran

Default Re: AirR3 running choppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
Not choppy for me, but feels unplayable inferior to flash for some reason. My scores suffer hard when I play on it, even with adjusted offsets.
This is absolutely true. I find that I have to hit notes early--in most songs--but this isn't always the case. Experimenting with songs in a variety of difficulties, I find that even where other indicators of play (misses, boos) improve, I add so many extra goods (and although it doesn't affect score, my amazing : perfect ratio suffers) that I end up not improving. On the rare occasions where the offset somehow syncs with my play correctly, my accuracy ends up improving considerably.

As it currently stands, I feel like something should be done regarding offset (I never had this issue with the Flash version). The ability to gather notes to determine offset in song would be a nice feature, but just some sort of correction would be great.

EDIT: Just to be clear, I'm not experiencing any choppiness with Air, and in that regard it's better than my Flash standalone. But the offset issues are enormously frustrating.

Last edited by Precarious; 01-11-2018 at 05:25 PM.. Reason: clarification
Precarious is offline   Reply With Quote