View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 01:06 PM   #1793
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
start of day actually didn't have too much content aside from yoshl and haku starting to do the thing again. I thought it was really weird that yoshl kept mentioning jailkeeper even though it's almost certain we don't have a jk.

it would be asinine to believe that we have a 2-shot vigi, there's practically no way any competent wolf would give town this role.

so it's almost certainly the IC children. I don't think this is up for debate at all

such a weird and old point of contention
Vigi can be, and often is, negative utility due to town death upon missing a shot.

It's certain we don't have a JK because of lightknight's flip. YoshL "kept mentioning jailkeeper" because it'd be impossible for Haku to know there's no JK + lightknight town PR (as opposed to fakeclaim scum) unless Haku's wolf, and yet he wrote his towerpost with the concrete assumption that lightknight was a dead cop.

So Haku either made two large leaps of logic as town and was confident enough about it to write all that "to troll Lito", and then was proven right by the flip, OR Haku is simply a wolf.

I'm leaning towards the second.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!