View Single Post
Old 05-1-2012, 01:25 PM   #8
Cavernio
sunshine and rainbows
FFR Veteran

Default Re: What If You Were a High School Senior?

If colleges keep spamming you to go to theirs, then I'd assume they're also offering you scholarships?
It's kinda hard to help you decide where to go based on price and location only when you don't include all the other financial information with it.
You may not mind living at home right now, but it seems likely you will within the next 4 years. I'd opt for the cheapest one away from home :-p
That said though, looking after yourself is time consuming and can be quite stressful. Gotta do all your own groceries, cooking, laundry, etc. Might have awful for roomates. Is a huge pain if you're not going to school in the summer and you've got to move twice a year.

Post graduate schooling is very far in the future to look towards. You might not like your program, you might find yourself in a relationship, you might not get the grades, you might find a job you'd rather have. Besides which, the only info that I have on graduate work is that you don't want to do it at the same school you did your undergrad, and that it's a specific area of research which will determine where you'll do any post grad schooling.
Cavernio is offline   Reply With Quote