View Single Post
Old 08-5-2008, 07:12 PM   #3
s0ulst0n3
<SPACE FOR RENT>
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via AIM to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via MSN to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via Yahoo to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via Skype™ to s0ulst0n3
Default Re: Make Your Own Air Jordan Shoes

The Air Jordan line of clothing and apparel has been, and probably will continue to be, a significant product line for Nike.

Michael Jordan has always inspired interesting products. I'm writing about Michael J. Jordan, the (first) Chicago Bulls and (later) Washington Wizards basketball player. Not Michael H. Jordan, the chairman and CEO of (formerly) Westinghouse Electric Corporation and (now) EDS (the common nickname for Electronic Data Systems Corporation, best known as the company Ross Perot founded).

Whether the Jordan product includes "winged basketballs", chunks of fake snake, "The JUMPMAN", or quilted leather/fabric composite, they almost always surprise the customer. After examining the Jordan product line, certain trends and patterns show up. Otherwise, just showing all the Air Jordan models takes several minutes over a slow modem! Michael was quite a basketball player before he retired. Some of it may be because his Mama, Deloris Jordan, is quite a lady! (Both when raising Michael and to this day...)