Old 09-18-2012, 10:36 AM   #18
devonin
Very Grave Indeed
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin
Default Re: It's Devonin! - AMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolboyrulez0 View Post
Do you remember the simfile collaboration we started eons ago (perhaps 2008), if so, would like to try again to get a simfile into the game?
You seemed rather interested in the concept of stepping "back in the day".
Ahaha, wow yeah. That takes me back. I had stepped a few files of stuff we didn't have permission for and put them in the simfile database. Sadly they are gone forever. I haven't stepped anything in forever. Don't even have stepmania on my system anymore, but sure, I could probably get in on trying to step something some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy
Wow what. How.. eh? The only word that comes to mind is flabbergasted. I've never in my entire life attempted to be cool... So confused by this analysis right now. Coming from anyone else I'd probably think they were an idiot, but since it is you I am literally just shocked.

Edit: Thanks devonin, this is going to bother me for the rest of the day.
It wasn't intended to be offensive or upsetting, but you asked me my opinion. You're very confident and assertive when you post, but often jump onto bandwagons trolling people you'd be better off ignoring, and tend to post in the various threads like the WoW thread with mostly self-aggrandizing things, and seeming like you're waiting for people to be impressed. It's not like I hate you or something, just you seem to be caring more about what internet strangers think about you on a rhythm game site than you ought to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateandhatred
How good do you think you are as an admin?
I think I barely administrate anything, and since most users associate admins with coding, and I don't code anything, by those standards I'm a terrible admin. However, I think I'm an excellent moderator, and generally consider myself to be a pretty good fit for the job of running the forums, and handling user issues about the community.

Quote:
Favorite user on here?
You're like my children, I hate all of you equally and want to just lock you in your rooms until you're 18.

Quote:
Name of your first animal?
She was a Golden Lab named Sky.

Quote:
Thoughts on jelly bean candies?
I enjoy them, and also don't mind the black jellybeans everyone seems to hate.

Quote:
Why are FFR mod/admin stuff such scrt bsns?
Really? scrt bsns? I think we're actually pretty open about most of what's going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subin
What do you think of me as a person or user of this site?
Quote:
Originally Posted by i love you
What do you think of me as a user on this site?
Honestly I don't know enough about either of you to have formed any kind of opinion.
devonin is offline   Reply With Quote