View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 11:40 PM   #86
OneHandNow
Banned
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Starcraft 2 Tourney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I'm sort of back to FFR since I got Master League everywhere.. people are just starting to talk about my marine/scv rush on forums in 1v1 lmao, except that they somehow got a faster one but easier to scout too by walling at bottom of ramp with 1 rax and 1 supply and directly getting the 2 other rax + supply drop with orbital and push..

x2 10 pool + 3 rax or/and fast stalkers is usually gg in most 3v3/4v4. (constant aggression with zerglings)
10 pool + 3 rax seems to work well enough in 2v2 to get master on placement..
Marine/scv still work to get 1v1 master..

So, yeah easy cheesing to master.. once you guys are there, play some real masters check their replays copy epic macro build, adapt it. /gg
Still got team wins to get but whatever, not in an hurry.. /don't care anymore lol

I'd like to "learn 2 play" 1v1 macro games without having an impact on fun factor in sc2, but it's not easy.. when your whole game is a timing war and everything feels forced, I'm not sure what to think..

btw are we going to have a tournament here some day or it's just your "let's talk about sc2" thread? xD
Pushing when? What food count? I'm only Master 3v3/4v4 atm.. 1v1 I'm stuck in gold -_-. 2v2, diamond. Halp.
OneHandNow is offline   Reply With Quote