psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Official Tournament Special Batch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
How about asking for help? There is no shame in doing that.

There are plenty of people here who are willing to help who will get this done quicker if you just ask. Am I in the dark here and has this been done already? Because if that is the case then the community has no right in complaining.
See like, people say they're willing then disappear. I'm not going to go on a tirade of this, it's not worth it and I'm too old for the petty he said she said they did, etc stuff anymore. Plus putting people on blast isn't helpful. I've asked for things and nothing has come of those things I'll leave it at that.

I will do what I can and use whatever resources. I'm getting everything from Aj now file wise and I'll piece it together. I could use people who want to help comb through people for placements so I can spend more time on the file logistics part of this since I don't have it mapped prior like I normally would. Especially with people over from OSU and such that I'm not familiar with.

If someone still wants to make a T-shirt design I could put that up and add prizes as we go. That would be helpful too.
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote