View Single Post
Old 12-1-2011, 11:03 PM   #4539
Findarian
Offical Best Poster 2012
FFR Veteran

Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 3 has started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
I mentioned it before the round even started.

And at least he has a positive attitude about the whole thing.

Frankly I already knew I'd get a ton of hate over this tournament and it's whatever. I'm doing my best to make it as fair as possible and the fact is the way D3 was based for this tourney Zak doesn't fit into it. I shoulda D4ed him from the start with the 9 on RunnyMorning but gave the benefit of the doubt that maybe that was a fluke or something. His scores as of late prove to be higher than D3 in addition to that score. I can't leave him there. You want to hate me for it that's your decision.
I think the saddest part for me is that people would rather have it easy than have a challenge. I'm no where near most of the people in D4 and probably wont get past this round, I deal with people yelling at me for every little thing in the tourney from placements, to song choice, to difficulties of the files and so on. I have people message me all the time about people's divisions and I pretty much get nothing but hatemail. Yet not once have I sat here and cried that I wasn't in D3 where I could just have it easy most of the way through, I'll do my best where I'm at regardless of not being able to win.

But hey if you guys think you can manage the tourney better than by all means please make one. I'm trying my best and that's all I can do for you guys. I just wanted to bring back one of the beloved things to this community. And regardless of how much you guys may take jabs at me I'm glad I did it and I'm happy to see those who truly appreciate it.

Point em out cause Zak is one of the people I've been getting messages about since last round.

EDIT: If AD4M-V is one of them I'm already watching him cause he's one of those has a whole bunch of songs not even played on his acct.
I tried to say before that I wasn't attacking you, but it seems like you took it that way anyways..

Doubt many people could host a tourney better than you, but for small details you aren't always right.. at least in my opinion

PARTY TIME IN TGB

Findarian is offline   Reply With Quote