View Single Post
Old 09-2-2015, 08:22 PM   #20
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Batch Search Engine

I ran my batch parser through the batches again and found some issues:
- Monsoon in the Concrete Jungle from January 2015 is missing a .sm file. The sound file is there with a black image and nothing else. Who is the Song Artist, and can this be resent with an .sm file please?
- Glass Lattice from March 2015 is missing the Song Artist in the .sm file. Is the artist "Zircon"? Also please refrain from sending large wav files; this wav file is 26 MB.
- Her Signals is from March 2015 missing the Song Artist in the .sm file. Is the artist "Receptor"?
- Theory of Everything 2 from November 2014 is missing the Song Artist in the .sm file. Who is the Song Artist?
- Ashes to Ashes from July 2015 is missing the Song Artist in the .sm file. Is the artist "Zircon"?
- Scrambled Eggman from July 2015 is missing the Song Artist in the .sm file. Is the artist "BrainCells, SnappleMan"?
- Acrophobia from July 2015 is missing an .sm file.

In addition, ShutEmDown, Time Bomb, Straight to Video v2, and didn't have song artists specified.