View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 04:12 PM   #849
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
the crumbing makes choosing h&h as a peek target pretty poor. say you, reader, are the cop. we're entering lylo. you have multiple potential targets who have a very tractable amount of posts to read in search. you have admitted to appearing UTR to not draw attention:

(although you then make this tone-deaf post, which is kind of hilarious)
and i read that post as "i have been keeping up, just intentionally not posting", which would make me think you would do your homework on who to peek going into lylo

if you're the real cop, is the person softing cop across the table from you not immediately already suspicious? you may as well treat them as outed and look for a partner - not to mention you have the same n1 as h&h appears to be repping, on a now-dead player

and i'm not inclined to buy that the choice of who to peek is not very meaningful with the roleblocker about, because i've been mrrring at mechanics all day and i can imagine you wanting to run through the same kind of possibilities as i have here, realizing there's a risk if the wolves already used their ninja and so you can have an action get through, etc. plus that you've been given a button with no disadvantage to pushing it anyway, and again, it being lylo

i feel like this oughta be at least thought about before potential game end, you know?
I chose H&H for a few reasons, one of them was even before subbing into this game, I had a piqued interest in him because there was a point before subbing that his post progression was really transgressed, and I felt the same way about Star-Crossed until I saw more from the individual (right around EoD). I can't use meta to my advantage because I've only played I think two games with Hate and he was town both times, but some would argue I could use that to further gauge that he's a wolf in this game.

I wouldn't have taken the posts you highlighted as softing, to me, wasn't so likely. DBP is confident that they were actual softs, but if they were they were poorly made imo. Like you are taking what are seemingly scary irl situations as softs for this game; incredibly unlikely that they are meant to be softs.

I have been looking for partners, that's actually what I've been doing lately and my immediate view was towards Xel who flipped town. After that I don't really know where to go without looking back in the first phase for interactions with Psycho, Svaz, and DBP. It seems like nobody does however, and my claim didn't help with that because we're sitting ducks until inactive people start talking.