View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 08:50 AM   #103
Moria
Sylphid
FFR Veteran

Default Re: New FFR Features ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
You're missing a main element of battle royale though, which is a way for players to attack other players. If you put 100 players in the same game playing the same song it's not battle royale, it's just a big mp game.
It's probably possible to implement some kind of attacking that would activate similarly to how Guitar Hero would use Starpower. That, and I sort've have a feeling Velocity has probably experimented with mods and gimmicks in all the time he's worked on the engine. Even if he hasn't there's always simple ideas like changing another players receptor spacing, size, scrollspeed or the chart structure itself to add hands or force mirror. eg:Players X, Y, Z play a song, X and Y AAA the generated attack section, Z does not and receives the attack.

It's not like this is something that would ever happen, I'm just kinda considering how it would work if it did happen.

Edit: Not to be a complete ripoff and I'm sure you already knew where the inspiration came from, but here's a video to show the kinda of thing I'm imagining anyway

Last edited by Moria; 11-15-2019 at 08:59 AM.. Reason: Similar concept video
Moria is offline   Reply With Quote