xBBx Takedown
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to xBBx Takedown
Default Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
This.

For one, Marcus is in there. He will AAA every round song unless they pick Death Piano and RATO for the last 2 rounds. The same can be said about AJ as well. He has progressed insanely much over the past months and honestly, could give Marcus a hell of a run for his money. My bet is they will tie up til the final round. Alloyus is really really good, don't get me wrong, but he's no where near AJ, Marcus, Alex, and the rest. ( sorry if I didn't name you, doesn't mean you aren't loved <3 ) But, in all seriousness, Plan, you and I have put up some amazing scores. I mean your more of a jack person than I am, which is funny cause back when I was better than you at that (:P), but now look were almost dead even. You have beaten me in almost every tourney but not by much. I have come close to Alloyus countless times til the end rounds cause he has speed and jack ability that I can't compete with. But, the simple fact is that we're trying. Soon enough alloyus will be pinned down on the ground XD I <3 you alloyus!

All I can say is give it your all, Plan. You could win this easily if you really wanted it, to be honest.
I love Frankie for this . Frankie what division do you think I am :P
Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5-1st Place(D3B)
Best FMO Score-Battle Theme #37(8.0.0.1)
Best AAA-Sword Strike
Best BF-Be Princess and Mute City Remix