View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 03:33 PM   #3279
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXIV: Classics Man - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Admittedly I failed to do the thing I ought to have done which was advocate witch not die

and I should get lynched and mauled in postgame for it
More wolfy than towny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophylaxis View Post
Catching up and rereading, but to be honest, the Witch vig flip kind of destroyed my motivation to play the game since I think there is a solid chance we lose the game now unless we lynch scum right after the other.

It's just. I have NO IDEA who the scum are. There are still three wolves alive and aside from Xel no one stands out to me as explicitly wolfy.

Like, given that Witch flipped town and AA flipped town, I don't think my view of the gamestate is terribly off, but we have had NO WOLF FLIPS SO FAR and I /need/ those in order to actually scumhunt well. This is terribly frustrating because, wagon analysis is shot, and interaction analysis is shot - there goes 2/3rds of my way to analyze the gamestate, leaving only behavioral analysis which I am not very good at.

Blegh.
"I am VT, lynch me" D0 looks more wolfy than towny for you imo as well. Is this fake lack of motivation or you seriously don't care about the potentially most important phase?

Quote:
Questions I am asking myself:

3. Haku is either the scum on the sunfan wagon or the sunfan wagon is composed of all townies, which maybe makes sunfan scum?
That wagon is 3 townies. Why would that make Sunfan scum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
god my wagon looks terribly townie LOL
I don't know if I like that reaction.

Quote:
Thinking about it again I really think that Jade is just scum in all worlds?
Could be, could be not. Jade would have been a better lynch for D0/D1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wineandbread View Post
Do you think Xel/Shado could be partners? I know you are mostly reading Shado as town, but just humor me.
If Xel/Shado are partners, they're bussing each others in a mylo. (as wolves)

I'd be really surprised. The catch is that they could be both town or W/T.

(I'm starting to think that pairing is bad in general because I usually assume that if it's not W/W, it's W/T, but T/T is also an option.)