View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 03:43 PM   #646
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Game Thread

Hi

I’m going to catch up with the thread now. Sorry if any of these points have already been covered since I’m just posting as I go

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
Mr. Pusheen
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I know he didn't care and I've seen him not care as both alignments, but not caring AND not meeting a minimum post threshold is something Manti would never, ever feel good about letting happen.

Wayyy back, and I mean a few years back, Manti was bragging about how impeccable his replacement-to-finished-games ratio is, I think he subbed out only once in a shitload of games and it was a game where his computer completely broke.

This is not something that he doesn't care about; he /wanted/ to play this game (I think), he just hates d0.
I see where you’re coming from with this read and I mostly agree with it. But I’d still rather base my read off of in-game content personally, so I am going to ignore Manti’s posts and focus on star’s behaviour from here on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
Her post mimics her last games way too much to be bs. To be fair, I haven't seen her wolf game, so I don't know if she's as good as wolf as town, but I'm confident in my read. Although I felt the same with WV.-_-
I liked star’s post too but I think it’s a bit odd to have a “confident” read based on a single post. Especially when you admit you have no reference for a wolf post from her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wineandbread View Post
I looked back on raeko's first post of the day today and the one thing that stood out to me was her mention of not reading into the replacement. Manti was here, he just chose not to participate. It wasn't a situation where the replacement was gone entirely. Do you have anything to say about that @raeko?
I’ve played with Manti many times before and he usually doesn’t participate very much early game. Even though this was an extreme case, I don’t think it’s very alignment indicative for Manti to act the way he did, it’s just how he is. I try not to read too much into replacements in general but especially in this case I think it's pretty neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
mellon its the word that opened that door in lord of the rings to open sesame
I don’t understand what this means lmao (not the vote but the rest of it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected