View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 08:45 PM   #58
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: Playstation 1 suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Syphon Filter was a great game, one of the earliest shooter games I have ever played/owned, but you had to be already decent at recognizing who is an enemy in the snow/fog and where you had to go, not even including that hidden bombs are around the maps that if you happen to shoot in that area, you'll most likely lose the mission/die.
I remember this game, played it alot with my brother and dad back when we use to play single player games together (those where the days; I think I had more fun passing the controller with people then playing actual mutiplayer games). I remember it being hard only because there where parts where just everything was constantly shooting at you , but I haven't popped in a copy in a long time though.

Also I didn't play Rayman until I was well into my 20s and I just....eh..don't like it. I don't even think I would have really cared for the pacing of the game back as a kid. But trust me, I'm well aware that the majority of the world disagrees with that lol

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote