View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016, 12:15 AM   #1
Zeldagurlfan1
FFR Player

Default HAPPY FUCCEN NEW YEAR

To all my precious friends on ffr and to those who don't realize that they are my precious friends on ffr, Hello && I'm wishing everybody a very magical, sparkling, beautiful &&Happy New Year into 2017.

So 2016 has been deemed a year of loss and perpetuating sadness upon many people close to me and even in pop culture but we will make new beautiful memories and grow stronger with the help from all of our relatable facebook memes that we have seen throughout this year, and hopefully next year will be lesser amounts of that && if not at least hope for continuing awesomeness and positivity in everything we see and touch.

We have so much to look forward to in our personal yearly traditions ,whether it's on ffr, in meetups with friends and loved ones, or in family matters that you look forward to (maybe a friend's birthday or dogs wedding anniversary because you decided itd be kawaii to make like your dog have a boy/girlfriend with your neighbor's dog because you're totally a weird-ass kid like that at the time) REGARDLESS We shall Rise From the Ashes of the phoenix that is 2016 and we will become strong and Positive in 2017!

I just really hope everybody is safe on nye and sparkley with New Year's Joy && hope everyones having a beautiful holiday season and big hugs from me to you!

Anyone have any plans? Im keepin it lowkey this year Chillen with the fam.~ wbu?

xoxo Zelda

Last edited by Zeldagurlfan1; 12-31-2016 at 12:21 AM..
Zeldagurlfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote