View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 12:17 AM   #1060
TWG Keanu Reeves
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Okay again:

What is kitB and what are Phantoms. Assuming phantoms are dead players who are allowed to post still? =treestumps

Since i cant link the post, did we ever find out what exactly FFA was looking for from mml to see if he was truly a wolf or not. More or less a note to myself to be on the lookout for this information.

Xel made a comment about disliking mellon for the riot read-list notion, which funny also commented on but her comment got pushed to the wayside by Xel. They’re dead though so i cant really ask why.

Ffa brought this up again to Funny which looks good for him. Funny answered it as a null for riot. Based it on meta and will have to take your word for it, especially since he flipped town. Not AI for funny though.

Funny made a readlist day one marking a difference between “null” and “forgot existed” which i wanted to know the difference of since imo there isnt any really.

Poptart did somewhat of the same thing but in more words re: differentiating between forgot existed and null - flipped wolf