View Single Post
Old 01-8-2012, 10:05 PM   #358
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
ITT: Reuben posts his Southern Cross, causing everyone to hop on the sdg bandwagon. xD Also, I feel your pain hi19, the miss in my 7-0-1-0 is bothering me to no end. >.<
I fixed mine and with better PA too.
Your turn now.

Improved this for the New Years Tournament. Really happy with how clean this is

Yay another FMO blackflag
Yeah I'm living in 2007 still aren't I? Eh, remains not a bad score even if it's "only" a VC now!

This is a pretty damn lolworthy score. I totally screwed up a 1-handed transition, then I had nerves near the end and got another average. At least I AAA'd all the long jack parts in the middle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDest View Post
P.S. hi19, as much as I like Rudi, you force so many unexpected bursts and minijacks making it one of the trickiest 11s I have trouble AAAing. :<
Yeah a lot of the bursts (especially that 64th one) converted really nasty... I wasn't expecting it to be everyone's cup of tea, which is one of the reasons I was kinda okay with it becoming a token.

btw seeing you post reminded me to play one of my favorite charts:
I had a massive lag spike at the end so I just instinctively mashed to keep my combo and so my boos and averages shot up... still, this was by FAR the best I've ever done on that decelerating roll in the beginning so it's still nice PA for me.

Also gave this dump another few runs.
Someday, I will actually FC this chart at the same time as when I get insane PA like this.